Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Euphoria or something like it

What makes you happy? For me there are a few things. The taste of coffee, the sound of nature, my niece's smile... don't laugh, I know it sounds cheesy but truly, little things are what do it for me. Today, just knowing that those I love are well puts a smile on my face.

I woke up this morning at 6:45am and I just knew it was going to be a good day. Ben Bernanke et al and their economic band aid for the world meant that work today was going to be a snap. Builders arriving meant that work on my garage was going to start. Things are ticking over nicely thanks! I suppose one should spare a thought for those going through tough times. I find myself wondering what I could do to put a smile on someone else's face? Suggestions?

Anyhow, today I find myself looking out of my window. A tree is swaying in the wind. The sun is shining. I'm listening to Sandra... all is well in my world.

No comments: