Saturday, December 5, 2009

The road is long...

Wow, isn't life just totally unpredictable sometimes? Choose your epiphet. Mine would've been: "May the bluebird of happiness crap in your eye!" I awoke this morning, thinking how things just don't get any better. I was, of course, bummed that our football team got such a hectic draw for the world cup; I mean - France, Uruguay, and Mexico (2 world cup winners right there!)... ugh. But, looking on the bright side, I had my brand new Gold Mastercard, just itching to go get some world cup tickets, right? Wrong!

FIFA, it seems, neglected to include a 'wheelchair' option to their online booking system. Will I get my tickets? I'll keep you posted. So I took a nap... rhubarbrhubarb. I was subsequently woken with peanuts and beer. So it's not all bad, right? Man, God's got my back... next thing I know I'm whisked off to the pool for a swim. I'm in heaven. And then I decided, stuff it, let's do this properly... so now we're having a barbeque! I'm of the opinion that the only thing that'll make my life as good as it gets will be to find my Proverbs 31 wife --- I'm not discounting anything! If I've learned anything it's that anything is possible.

No comments: